Legal Personal Documents
- Naturalization Certificate
- Passport, Green Card
- Social Security Cards & Papers
- Adoption Papers
- Birth Certificates, Death Certificates
- Marriage Certificates, Divorce Decrees
- Name change documents
- Wills, Living Trust, Burial Deeds
- Military Documents
- Power of attorney, Agreements
- Shares, Stocks, Bonds, Savings Certificates
- Personal Diaries, Photographs, Souvenirs
- Insurance policies, Certificates & Papers
- Medals & Awards, Education Certificates
- Auto Titles
- Deeds, Lease, Mortgages
- Pension, Retirement Papers
- Hard Drive, Flash Drive, CD/DVD
- Credit Card, Bank account details
Legal Business Documents
- Agreements, Contracts, Lease, Deeds
- Article of Organization, Operating Agreement
- Blueprints, Bylaws, Handbook & Manual
- Confidential Records
- Auto Insurance, Auto Titles
- Canceled Checks, Check Books
- Business account data, Data Disk
- Income tax, IRS Documents, TIN
- Liability, Casualty, Business Insurance
- Patent, Copyright,
- Jewelry, Gems, Coins
- Rare Stamps, Coin Collection
- Antique, Collectibles
- Animal Product
- Perishable / food Items
- Hazardous, Toxic materials
- Illegal, Stolen items
- Explosive or offensive nature liquid or material.
- Fireworks, Firearms and ammunition
- Any property which is prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
- Any property which may become a nuisance, irritation or
- danger to the institution or any other tenant.
- Child pornography
To ensure compliance with these rules, iSafe uses sniffer dogs and other methods to detect drug and hazardous material in the box. If iSafe discovers a violation of these rules, iSafe has the right to notify the appropriate authorities that may force them to drill it out of the box.
Step by step guide to rent a Safe Box
- DO NOT write your name, box number or vault location on the key wallets.
- DO NOT keep extra safe deposit key inside your safe deposit box.
- Tenant should keep a detailed list of his box contents along with appraisals, receipts, proof of ownership and photos in a separate location. It can help in the identification and reclamation if they are lost during a disaster and later recovered.
- Safe deposit boxes and vault are resistant to burglaries, fires, floods, bombs, not burglary proof, fireproof, loss proof.
- Tenants should use water/fire resistant envelopes/bags to keep valuables/documents in the bond box.
- It is tenants’ responsibility to notify us of deceased co-tenants, family members or estate representatives to update the agreement.
- The tenant should update their and/or cotenants, deputies, estate representatives address, mobile number, email & other contact details time to time for better service.
For enrolling we need any two primary documents.
any one primary + any one secondary + any one address proof documents.
(Any Two or Must one) Driver’s License / DMV’s photo ID card / Passport / Green Card / US Government ID card / Military Card. (Photo & Signature)
(Additional one & address proof) Social Security Card / Voter’s ID Card / Birth Certificate / State & Local Government ID card / Credit/Debit Card
(more than 3 months old) Bank statement / Utility bill / Credit Card bill for address verification. It must be received through mail and contain customers’ full name and street address.
(Not an American Citizen) Passport, visa or green card, TIN and address proof
**All tenants must be present with the required documents to sign the agreement